It’s official We’ve launched with QuickBooks Online.
“Easy access to insights from data, such as having a better handle on monthly costs, empowers small business owners and can mean the difference between bankruptcy and turning a profit.”
– Kari Viccars, Director of Marketing and Customer Success, chata.ai
Leadership Profile: Reg Ouellette
How did a small town northern Alberta farm boy wind up in a leadership role at one of Calgary’s up-and-coming tech companies? Discover the path of one of chata.ai’s top data architects.
Helping people help themselves
QuickBooks ProAdvisor’s battle cry for the profession to embrace new technology. Successful advisors like Jan Jackson from DKNA Business Solutions drive us to do what we do. Check out her story.
- Medium: Part of your job is being automated. And why that’s a good thing by Kelly Cherniwchan
- Firm of the Future: Better data leads to better decisions by Dene Paquin
- Enkel Blog: The entrepreneur’s relationship with accounting data by Lindsay Westren
- The Insightful Accountant: chata.ai launches with QuickBooks Online by William Murphy
Here’s where we will be next:
- May 9: We will be presenting at QB-HQ Apps Roadshow in Edmonton, AB, Canada
- May 17: We will be presenting at QB-HQ Apps Roadshow in Halifax, NS, Canada
- May 24: We will be exhibiting at QuickBooks Connect Sydney, Australia
- May 25: We will be attending Intuit Trades event in Calgary, AB, Canada
- May 28-29: We will be exhibiting at QuickBooks Connect Calgary, AB, Canada
- May 30: We will be attending Intuit Trades event Red Deer, AB, Canada